Followers

Monday 5 October 2015

Not Just Cards #25 October challenge

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! 
Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at the Not Just Cards challenge blog with some AMAZING sponsors as always. We had a fantastic response to the last challenge and would love to see what you create again this month so pop on over and join us!
 (SEE LINKS BELOW)
Here is a card that I have created and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it! 
I took a 5x7 card blank and covered it with paper from a First Edition paper pack and inked around the edges. Next I layered two smaller pieces of paper also inked aroun the edges and topped them with lace and the gorgeous Goth Prom Queen which has been colored with copics and gel pens. To finish I stamped a Happy Birthday Sentiment and smeared it and added a webbing bow. 
Links
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-25-october.html
Goth Prom Queen Digi stamp
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_79&products_id=2983

The sponsor
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/

Please do come along and join us over at the Not Just Cards challenge blog for your chance to be a winner! 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

5 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Fun card, I do love girls like this, will definitely check out this artist's images.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love this beautiful image and lace.
Hugs and purrs
Linda and Fluffy xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is a stunning card I love how you have used the image. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

She is very Pretty ,love how you have coloured her and your choice of colours xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Tina, loving that image, hugs xxx