Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

Crafters Cafe - # 134 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. 
Welcome again to my little bit of blogland! 
NO you are not imagining things im blogging twice in one day!
Today is the start of a brand new challenge over at The Crafters Cafe challenge blog. The theme is Breast Cancer awareness. 
We have some amazing sponsors this month and would love for you to join us over in our challenge. 
Here is a card that I have created using the Fab Queen of Hearts digi image from 
Robins Fetish and I hope that you like it! 



Here's how I did it.
So I took a 6x4 card blank and covered it with card that I inked around the edges I then layered a pale pink piece of card on that and topped it with a heart shape doily and die cut. Next I added the Fab Queen of Hearts image that has been coloured with copics and to finish I have embellished with some paper/ mulberry flowers, self adhesive gems and a pink awareness ribbon. 

Links
Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/crafters-cafe-challenge-134-breast.html

Our Sponsors 



Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/crafters-cafe-challenge-134-breast.html

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING!


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is a gorgeous card I love the design. It is wonderful that you are supporting such a good charity. Hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Tina, love the image and beautiful embellishments.
hugs
Linda and Fluffy xxxx

cass said...

Wonderful card for our challlenge Tina, love the added ribbon.....Cass