Followers

Friday, 2 October 2015

Crafting Musketeers challenge 30 - Christmas with a Ribbon

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Crafting Musketeers challenge blog. The theme this month is  Christmas with a ribbon and us lucky ladies on the DT have had some gorgeous ribbons to use on our projects from our sponsor Crafty Ribbons. 
Here is a card that I have created and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it
I took a 5x7 card blank, covered it with paper from docrafts and inked it around the edges. Next I decopaged the Away in a manger christmas topper from La Pashe .id forgotten id got a whole set of these but sooo glad I found them as they are gorgeous! 
Across the centre of the card I have popped some Merry Christmas ribbon and to finish I have embellished with card candi in the 4 corners and a bow from the same ribbon. 

Links 
Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Crafty Ribbons 
crafty ribbons
http://www.craftyribbons.com/

Please pop over and join us  we love to see what you create! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card it has a fabulous vintage Christmas feel to it!
Hugs and Purrs
Linda and Fluffy xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tina this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very elegant work today. Cheers, Holley