Followers

Monday 6 July 2015

NOT JUST CARDS July Challenge - My first DT post

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! A HUGE welcome to a special blog post! 
First of all this will be my very first blog post for the AMAZING Not Just Cards Design Team and secondly it is my 250th blog post. 
So without further ado I would like to share with you a card that I have created using the gorgeous Magical Day digi image from one of our sponsors for this month All Dressed Up!
Here it is and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it!
I  took a 5x7 card blank covered it with pink gingham card that I lightly inked around the edges and popped some satin ribbon across the centre. Next I created the topper by cutting a square of pretty handmade (not by me lol)  paper, distressed it around the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool and lightly inked it. The Image is the gorgeous Magical Day digi  digi by All Dressed Up that I colored with a selection of my Copics. 
To finish I have embellished with skeleton leaves, ribbon, a sentiment and some flatback pearls.
Links 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
All Dressed Up Etsy store
 https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/alldressedupstamps?ref=l2-shopheader-is name
Magical Day digi image
https://wwtw.etsy.com/uk/listing/165875925/magical-day?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=Magical%2BDay

Please do pop along and join us for the challenge we have lots of prizes up for grabs and I would love to see what you can create. 
Thank you so much for joining me today for this very special post and for your continued support and encouragement of me and my blog. Id also like to thank my lovely friend Debbi Taylor for setting up the blog for me and encouraging(nagging lol )  me over 3 years ago. 
Here's to the next 250 posts!  
Hugs and love 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you have used, thank you so much for joining me at Not Just Cards, Hugs Lori xxx

Unknown said...

So cute! xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and just love the image and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx