Followers

Thursday 30 July 2015

A quick play with a Visible Image stamp

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Recently after seeing a card that my lovely friend Debbi Taylor created I was inspired to just sit at my desk and have a play. 
Here is a card that I created and I hope that you like it! 


Here's how I did it!
I took an 8x8 card blank and covered it with brown textured card. Next I took some pearly textured card cut it to size and popped a butterfly mask from Mica on it. ( I atatched the mask with masking tape to keep it in place).I inked the whole thing with Ink from Stampin Up and used darker around the edges. I decided to use a stamp as the focal point after being inspired by Debbi and it is from the Love to create set by Visible Image.
To finish I added buttons to the corners and made a bow from some lovely wide chocolate satin ribbon. 
I really enjoyed playing and creating this card so a big thank you to Debbi for the inspiration.
Links 
Visible Image shop
http://visibleimage.co.uk/shop/
Visible Image blog
http://visibleimage.co.uk/blog/

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Tina xx 
HAPPY CRAFTING


2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely sentiment to feature on a card. I love the color pattern and the papers.

Unknown said...

Lovely Card!! xx