Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Karleigh Sue Digis - My First Creation and fantastic news

Hi everyone welcome to my little bit of blogland! I hope that you are all well and happy.
Today I would like to share with you a card I have created using the gorgeous Stop to smell the flowers Digi image designed by Cheri Lyn Owner / Designer of Karleigh Sue Designs.
Cheri Lyns designs are all her own original work so pop along to her FB page and Etsy store and have a peep at the lovelies she has there. ( LINKS BELOW) oops I almost forgot, I am delighted to tell all my lovely followers that I have taken a place on the Karleigh Sue Designs DT !!
Here is the card I created and I hope that you like it.  
 
 
 
Goodies Used 
Base: 5x5 card blank from Papermania that I punched down one edge with Tonic Studios daisy border punch, I then added some pretty floral paper on the card and a strip under the border edge.
Topper: Heart paper doily, oval scallop die cut using a spellbinders die that I backed with a contrasting oval die cut. I then added the cute " Stopped To Smell The Flowers" wich I coloured with a selection of Promarkers.
Embellishments: Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Belle Rose die leafy swirl cut from peach pearlescent card, Textured white heart die cut edged with amethyst Promarker, string pearls added along the punched edge, purple flowers from Docrafts and to finish buttons and pearls from my stash.
 
Links
Cheri Lyn Facebook page
Karleigh Sue digis Etsy shop
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

 

5 comments:

janna'scraftingattic said...

Adorable & congratulations on your DT post x

Linda Simpson said...

Just adorable Tina, love the cute image and gorgeous papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Im just me - Marleen said...

Beautiful project hun, and a HUGE congratulation with your new DT. xx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely creation. I love how you've coloured in the digi.

Cheri Lyn Shull said...

Love the card Tina!!! And I'm so excited about the whole blog post!! Thank you so much, and I look forward to the creative adventure ahead of us!
HUGS, XX
Cheri