Followers

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

A little Clean and Simple creation

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy a big welcome to my little bit of blogland.
Recently I have seen quite a few Clean and Simple creations and challenges around blogland and as this theme is not something I often do I thought that I would jump out of my comfort zone a little and give it a whirl. So here is what I have created and I hope that you like it.

 
Goodies Used
 
Base: 5x7 textured card blank from Anitas that I popped a piece of self adhesive butterfly lace tape across the middle.
Topper: Die Cut nestabilities shape.
Sentiment: Stamp is part of the ' Discover Your Passion' set by Indigo Blu. I used Jet Black ink from Archival stamped onto the die cut topper.
Butterfly: Stamp from the ' Discover Your Passion' set by Indigo Blu stamped onto card using Jet Black ink from Archival.
Embellishing: Just 4 black Card Candi in the corners.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Fantasy Stampers - Clean and Simple
Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

13 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Tina, this is gorgeous and I love the sentiment.
Hugs and meows from
Linda and Fluffy xxxx

bex Crabbe said...

I love this card and the sentiment is really nice
agirwhocrafts

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Evening Tina gorgeous hun love it hugs Judith x

frilka said...

this is so lovely :) x

Lea Brawn said...

I certainly do like it. It is fabulous Tina x

Jan Ltc said...

Love this Tina xx Jan

CraftyKay said...

Lovely. Black and white is so classy. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Gwyneth said...

A wonderful creation. The layout just lets the sentiment shine.

JayBe said...

A striking CAS design, Tina - love the black on white. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

My name is Cindy said...

Classic black and white - great entry for our C & S challenge at Fantasy Stampers. Cindy(DT)

Annemaritta said...

Where do I start? Well, gorgeous black lace tape, beautiful layout and black and white is fab together.

Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #7 "Use Stamp or Digi Stamp". Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
Annemaritta - CGE DT

Gill McCall said...

Lovely entry, thanks for taking part in the Sisters Of Craft challenge. Gill DT

Tina henderson said...

Thank you so much for entering into the sisters of craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x