Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Just for fun ~A little mini book

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! 
Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Today I would like to share with you a mini book that I created a while ago and I can finally blog it now that its recipient my daughter has seen it. 
HUGE thanks to my amazing talented friend Cheryl Baker for the tutorial. ( see link below) 
Here it is and I hope that you like it. 






 I have used 12x12 paper from Papermania to create this along with bronze charm embellishments, lace, cotton ribbon, pearls and the butterfly is punched using Tonic Studios punch. 
I do love creating these wee books. Please do pop over to Cheryl's blog to see the tutorial for this and  more of her amazing work.

Link
Cheryl's creative Art 
https://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING 

6 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh sweetie this looks amazing brilliant detail sweetie bless you for mention,love hugs cheryl xxxx

Kathy said...

Your mini book is absolutely delightful, just so pretty and feminine. I bet your daughter loves it

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my that is amazing! I love the paper you have used and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a gorgeous mini book. Love the matching papers, Ribbon, and lace.

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is gorgeous your daughter must be thrilled. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Love your mini book - it's beautiful and thanks for the tutorial link. Shabneez x