Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Paradise of Stamps - #41 challenge Anything goes

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
There's a brand new challenge over at Paradise of Stamps challenge blog and the theme for the challenge is anything goes.
Here is a card that I have created for the challenge and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it!
6x6 card blank covered with paper from the First Edition Desert Blooms paper pack with the edge of the front of the card punched with a Tonic Studios Daisy Border punch. I then added a contrasting piece of  the paper at an angle and had inked it around the edges. 
The image is the totally gorgeous Spirals digi image by Jeremiah Ketner (LINK BELOW). I have coloured her with a selection of Copics and added distress ink around the edges . To finish I have added 3 Mulberry Flowers, self adhesive pearls and a little satin bow. 

Links 
Spirals Digi Image
https://www.etsy.com/listing/222574335/spirals-digital-coloring-page?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Jeremiah Ketner Etsy store
https://www.etsy.com/shop/smallandround?ref=pr_shop_more

Paradise of Stamps challenge blog
 http://paradiseofstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-41-anything-goes-team-1.html
Pop along and join in the challenge to be in with a chance of being a winner!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning! I love the image she is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card, loving the gorgeous image!!
Hugs Donna xx