Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Julia Spiri #8 challenge

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy
 Welcome to my little bit of blogland.
Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at the Julia Spiri challenge blog 
The theme this time is Doll House and this time it is a month long challenge. 
Here is my little creation and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it
I created a house shape by cutting the fold corners fro, a 5x5 card blank and created a roof by popping on some check paper from my stash. 
The door and windows are simply made by coloring white card with gold promarker and cutting out the windows. The image is the fantastic lollipop girl available in the Julia Spiri store and she is colored with copics. 

Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

Pop along and join in the fun over at the challenge blog to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize on offer. 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute dolls house and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx