Followers

Saturday 26 September 2015

Just Because at Teasdale Towers

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
Today I would like to share with you a canvas I have altered just because lol Its actually part of a trio of pics of my creations that I have submitted for a DT position so keeping my fingers crossed here at Teasdale Towers! 
Here it is and I hope that you like it.


Here's how I did it!
So to start i took a 7x5 blank canvas and inked it using More Mustard, Peach Parfait ( a gift from my lovely friend Debbi Taylor) and Soft Suede inks from Stampin Up and put it to one side.
Next I cut a 6x4 piece of textured card and inked it with the Peach Parfait and a little Sahara Sands. I then went back to the canvas and using the gorgeous Grunge flourish Stamp from Visible Image I stamped randomly all over the canvas ( Ink Soft Suede) and went darker around the edges by building the colour in layers. Then it was back to the textured card where I used the Soft Suede Ink to stamp the Create With Your Soul stamp into the centre which I then added to the canvas with silicone glue.
To finish I added a dark bronze coloured self adhesive pearl to the corners of the centrepiece. 

Links 
Visible Image shop
http://visibleimage.co.uk/shop/

Visible Image FB group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/visibleimage/

Thanks for stopping by 
hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

This is fab xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Hugs and purrs
Linda and fluffy xxx

Unknown said...

Tina this is fabulous hun, think I know which DT you have applied for and I wish you the very best of luck, hun, hugs xxx