Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

200th BLOG POST ! Tsunami Rose Sample make

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland!
Today sees my 200th BLOG POST and  I would like to share with you a " First Keepsakes and photo holder" box I have created using the gorgeous Vintage Damask flush blue paper designed by Daisy Collins owner/designer of Tsunami Rose designs.
So here it is and I hope that you like it.



Goodies Used
Base: Paper Mache heart shaped box covered with the Vintage Damask flush blue paper.
Flower feature: Created using a big blob of silicone glue with a keyring loop in centre with  flowers and pearl wires from my stash. 
Embellishments: Vintage lace, non adhesive pearls, self adhesive pearls, ribbon and ribbon bow from my stash.
 
Links
Tsunami Rose Facebook Group
 
Tsunami Rose zibbet store
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING 

 

6 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the colours and how you've made the embelishment on top.

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty and the colours are gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

So, so very pretty and such gorgeous colours x

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Tina and you should enter it into a couple of challenges. Congratulations on your 200th post too.

Update on Fluffy, she was a right little minx last night and wouldn't come in, so she spent all night out on the razzle, came in for breakfast and slept all morning. She is now out playing. It was her first night out and I didn't get a good night's sleep as kept checking to see if she was at the door wanting to come in.

I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

This is stunning - so beautiful!
Congratulations on your 200th blog post too.
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful box very delicate colours xx