Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Designs New range launch - Home Tweet Home

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Today sees the launch of the brand new Home Tweet Home kit available over in the store. This kit is in my opinion one of the best yet there is so much there you would never be without inspiration and stuck for ideas in fact the inspiration for the kit came from our very own Marleens curtains lol . I was one of the lucky few to get the kit before its launch and I have a project or two underway that I will be sharing with you soon but for now I would like to share with you a wall hanging I have created and I hope that you like it.
 
 
Links
Home Tweet Home kit
 
Pop over to the store and check out this gorgeous kit , theres something there for everyone.
Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING 

7 comments:

Suzi McKenzie said...

Very Pretty, would look great on anybody's wall :) xx
hugs
Suzi
xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Tina, as I type this comment Fluffy is sat watching me type this and purring her little head off. She sends you lots of meows and purrs. This is fabulous, love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely, great image and papers.

Moira x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very lovely Tina.

gr karin

JMC Creates said...

Great work Tina love from Jacqui xx

Jan said...

Pretty card xx Jan

Gwyneth said...

You've made a really pritty card with the lovely new kit.