Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Tsunami Rose Monochrome Journal

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy!
It has been a good while since I blogged last but had to take some time off from crafting for personal reasons but now I am getting back into the swing of things and looking forward to sharing with you all my creations during 2014 and one or two changes right here on my blog as well as possibly a little candy giveaway at some point in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled everyone!
Today I would like to share with you a card that I have created using the amazing Monochrome Journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Designs and I hope that you like it!





Goodies Used
Base: A4 black and white card to create a card blank, topped with a page from the Monochrome Journal Kit
Topper: Picture element from the Monochrome Journal Kit
Tag and Sentiment: From the Monochrome Journal Kit
Embellishments: Ribbon, lace, flowers and self adhesive gems all from my stash.
This really is a gorgeous kit which comes in many many gorgeous colours, a real must for all crafters. So pop along to the store and have a little look around where you will find this and lots more gorgeous printables !

 
Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING!



http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

 

 

 

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

4 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Beautiful i love this card love ya hun hugs xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Tina.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Fabulous Creations great papers love the colour xxx

Unknown said...

love monochrome and love this x