Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Vintage Card using tutorial 1

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! The weather here is nice and sunny today so hopefully its going to stay like this.
I have to share with you today a Vintage feel card that I have created using the papers from a tutorial I did over in the Stamping Dragon Designs Facebook group .
Here it is and I hope that you like it.
 


 If you would like to see more about how I created the card please pop over to The Dragons Den blog where you will find my tutorial ( SEE LINKS BELOW ). We would love to see what you create using the techniques I have shared, so please do pop in and see us at The Stamping Dragon Facebook group and show us your creations!
I am having so much fun playing and experimenting at the moment (getting rather messy as well)!!
 I am really enjoying my crafting right now and im blessed to be working alongside some incredibly talented gorgeous people!
 
LINKS
The Stamping Dragon Facebook group:  https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/427447597324391/
 
Thank you as always for your continued support and comments they are all very much apreciated!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXXX
 
 
 

10 comments:

Barbara said...

This is a pretty card Tina....I often use this technique, and I throw on some Mica powder before it dries....gives a subtle sheen. Nice tutorial x

Angel-23 said...

Love this technique, great tutorial looking forward to seeing your flower tutorial. Hugs Rachael xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely vintage card Tina.

greetings karin

Zoe said...

Lovely card Tina, love the colour, it's a fab technique thank you for sharing xx

Anonymous said...

Love it, gorgeous.

Moira xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Tina, love the technique too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Thanks for sharing this great tutorial - looking forward to seeing the flowers one.
xx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely vintage style card.

jane stillman said...

A great technique and gorgeous card. Love the flowers

Hello said...

This is a gorgeous vintage card Tina, love it hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx