Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Stamping With The Dragon DT call post

Hi everyone My name is Tina im a 43 year old mom & nanna.
I have been papercrafting for around 3 years and love ALL crafts and enjoy experimenting and learning new techniques all the time (especially the getting messy part ). I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of people through crafting who i know will remain friends for a very long time . I first got into crafting whilst caring for my disabled father and I can not imagine my life without it or my crafty friends now! I would love to be part of the Stamping With The Dragon design team as the images and papers are amazing & good to work with and of course theres the added bonus of being able to work alongside some amazing crafters as well and I feel that being part of the team will enable me to progress, learn and be inspired to create! 
So here I have to share with you some of my creations and I hope that you like them !
 
Jiggy's Leaves

 
Altered Chest




 
 My first ever Scrap Page
 
Vintage Inspired Card ( Made for Tsunami Rose )
 
A little bit of Magnolia
 
And there you have it ,Ive tried to show you a little bit of everything ranging over the last few months . I think i can see a bit of improvement in how i take the pictures lol.
I hope that you have enjoyed looking and thank you for taking the time to look at them all.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !
Hugs & Love
Tina
xxx 

2 comments:

jane stillman said...

Oh my what fabulous projects, especially love the chest

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow Tina,you have some stunning makes there my friend.
Adore the chest and the cards are gorgeous.

Hugs
Sandie xx