Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 11 sketch 6 Tsunami Rose DT

Hello everyone how are you all ? well i think its turning winter again im so cold but at least it means im in the house to craft if the weather is rubbish lol
Im feeling a little unwell at the moment but have crafted some , but i seriously need to sort out my craft stuff and organise it all lol but tomorrow is a brand new day as they say so i may , just may make a start on it !
I have for you today my interpretation of sketch 6 day 11 for
Tsunami Rose DT



Thanks for stopping by
HAPPY CRAFTING !
XXXX
for all sketches and printables please do pop along and visit the lovely 
 Daisy Collins at
                                                     zibbet.com/tsunamirose

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your flowers!

Sue said...

gorgeous card, sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, hope you are better soon
Hugs Sue

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Tina and I hope you feel better soon. You will feel so much better after tidying I know I do and then get eager to make a start on stuff I have found that had forgotten about.

Sending you lots of crafty hugs
Linda xxxx

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful!!

Im just me - Marleen said...

Ahh hun, another stunning make. Love it xxx

Zoe said...

Fab card Tina, the fusion of styles work so well love the colours which tie it all together very clever, hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Miriam said...

Such great materials, love it. I wish I could print out her beautiful papers!