Followers

Friday 26 May 2017

Just for fun

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. 
Welcome to my little bit of blogland!
Today I would like to share with you a card that I have created using a background I  made during a "craftalong" The amazing Louise Withers was on Hochanda demoing an awesome range of craft supplies from Ecoline and Amsterdam with a few other fabby goodies too . Please see links below.
I used a selection of paints from the Junk and Disorderly range from Indigoblu and I hope that you like it! 
There is an amazing group over on FB called the Junk Journal Junkies and Mindful Art 
Pop over and take a look there's a weekly challenge and loads of inspiration. 


Here's how it came together! 
The base is a 7x7 card blank with a slightly smaller square of black card. Next I cut a smaller square from an A4 piece of card that I had created the background on. 
I made the topper using the same background and stamped the sentiment. Both the sentiment and butterfly stamp are both from Indigoblu.
To finish the piece I have popped card candi in the corners. 

 Links 
Watch Louise on Hochanda 
https://www.hochanda.com/Cinemas/16290/22-05-2017/17/Ecoline%C2%AE-Brush-Pens-and-Inks

Indigoblu
http://www.indigoblu.com/

Junk Journal Junkies and Mindful Art 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Junkjournaljunkies/?fref=nf

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING


3 comments:

Lou said...

its brill tina, many thanks for the lovely compliment

Desire Fourie said...

Tina this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card you have created using the background you created! I love the butterflies and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx